DMOZ Internet Directory
[ Submit ]
American Roentgen Ray Society
- The oldest radiology society in the United States, providing monthly peer-reviewed journal and annual scientific assembly, as well as other radiology and educational resources.
Radiological Society of North America
- A nonprofit medical society with an international membership. Includes database of funding opportunities, radiology and radioGraphics journals.
American College of Radiology
- The principal organization of radiologists, radiation oncologists, and clinical medical physicists in the United States, with more than 30,000 members.
Los Angeles Radiological Society
- A professional society representing most radiologists in the Los Angeles area. Goal is to promote the highest standards of practice in diagnostic radiology and radiation oncology through an active continuing medical education program
Radiology Education Foundation
- A non profit organization involved in radiology education. (India)
Society for Pediatric Radiology
- This scientific, educational, and professional society provides online training program listings, job listings, and forum.
American Association for Women Radiologists
- This professional association offers members educational programs and networking opportunities for women radiologists.
California Society of Radiologic Technologists (CSRT)
- The principal organization in the State of California representing radiologic science professionals.
Society of Skeletal Radiology
- This society of physicians provides information about scientific meetings, training programs, teaching files on the Internet and job opportunities related to musculoskeletal radiology.
Radiological Society of New Jersey
- A chapter of the American College of Radiology whose members include specialists in diagnostic radiology, radiation oncology, and radiation physics. Web site describes officers, committees, activities, membership, hot topics, links and job opportunities.
Society of Breast Imaging
- Newsletter, regulations and practice resources, education, job site and case of the month.
American Board of Radiology
- The Board conducts examinations and offers professional certification for medical specialists in Radiology. The site contains information on examinations, certification, and the organization.
American Society of Emergency Radiology
- Membership Information, fellowship programs, education, annual meeting, and ASER Journal.
Association of Program Directors in Radiology
- Information and resources for program directors, resources for medical students and Association news.
Association of University Radiologists
- Encourages excellence in radiological laboratory and clinical investigation, teaching and clinical practice, stimulates interest in academic radiology as a medical career, advances radiology as a medical science, and represents academic radiology.
International Society of Radiology
- A confederation of more than 50 national radiological societies. Its mission is defined broadly as education in radiology, the advancement of the practice, radiation science and protection.
American Society of Head and Neck Radiology
- The web site has information about the Society, its annual meeting, news and announcement, and links.
European Congress of Radiology
- The site provides information about the annual meeting, membership, its journal, presentations at its scientific meetings, educational materials.
- Society to stimulate the recognition and development of chest roentgenology as a clinical speciality.
North American Society for Cardiac Imaging
- An International non-profit professional association dedicated to the advancement cardiovascular imaging and the application of imaging methods to the study of the heart and vascular diseases in both the experimental laboratory and clinical settings.
Society for the Advancement of Women's Imaging
- Seeks to support residency and fellowship training and sponsor educational and scientific meetings that focus on women's imaging.
Society of Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiology
- A professional society for physicians who specialize in interventional or minimally invasive procedures. (SCIVR name changed to Society of Interventional Radiologists.)
Florida Radiological Society
- A state chapter of the American College of Radiology composed of physicians who specialize in fields such as diagnostic radiology, radiation oncology, nuclear medicine, radiation physics, pediatric radiology, and ultrasound.
Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Radiologists
- Website promotes the advancement diagnostic radiology, diagnostic medical imaging, and radiation oncology.
Society and College of Radiographers
- Represents the professional, educational and workplace interests of radiographers in the UK and overseas.
Association of Educators in Radiologic Technology of the State of New York
- The site provides the Society's vision, a list of officers and internet links.
The National Association for Proton Therapy
- Promotes the therapeutic benefits of proton therapy for cancer treatment in the United States and throughout the world. Highly effective treatment for tumors in the head, brain, neck and prostate.
American Society of Radiologic Technologists
- Provides current news about radiology, information for patients and public, educational materials, professional development, and government relations.
British Institute of Radiology
- A multidisciplinary learned society and registered charity whose aim is to forge links between medicine, science and industry to improve the detection and treatment of disease. The BIR is the oldest radiological society in the world.
Massachusetts Radiological Society
- Provides information on education, jobs, social events, networking, and web resources.
Colorado Society of Radiologic Technologists
- Nonprofit organization dedicated to fostering professional growth. Has educational material, and information on jobs, membership and the various chapters in the society.
Society of Thoracic Radiology
- Information about the society's annual scientific meeting, training programs, educational resources, and research opportunities is provided for radiologists interested in cardiopulmonary imaging.
Society of Chairmen in Academic Radiology Departments (SCARD)
- Promotes medical education, research and patient care, the development of methods of undergraduate and graduate teaching in radiology and the provides a forum for discussion of problems and mutual interest among radiology department chairpersons.
European Society of Thoracic Imaging
- Promotes education and research in the specialty of thoracic imaging. Society and membership information.
Academy of Radiology Research
- Identifies sources of support for radiology research and the use of that research to improve the knowledge base, educational programs, and patient care activities of radiology.
BC Radiological Society
- As the voice of the BCMA Section of Radiology, the Society exists to benefit all BC radiologists whether hospital-based or independent.(British Columbia, Canada)
Society of Abdominal Radiology
- Membership information, mission, history, officers, awards, meetings, meeting abstracts, and positions available.
Arizona Radiologic Society
- Professional state society interested in radiology as a profession and to foster communication between radiologists through the state. Membership and news information.
[ Submit ]
above to Add a New Site, Update a Site, or Remove a Site from this Category.
This directory is made available through a Creative Commons Attribution license from the