DMOZ Internet Directory
A list of Journals focused on Gastroenterology
[ Submit ]
- Focused on new developments in all aspects of gastroenterology. Includes both clinical and bench research. This is the official journal of the American Gastroenterological Association.
The Canadian Journal of Gastroenterology
- Official journal of the Canadian Association of Gastroenterology and contains original papers, controlled clinical trials, review articles concerning the alimentary tract and the liver.
European Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- Official Journal of the European Association for Gastroenterology and Endoscopy with original research, reviews and commentaries.
Current Opinion in Gastroenterology
- Review and update articles on gastroenterology with an annotated bibliography of papers published in the preceding year relating to the topics.
AJP - Gastrointestinal and Liver Physiology
- Reports of research utilizing molecular biological, cell biological, immunological, biochemical, and morphological approaches that contribute to knowledge of normal physiology or pathophysiology of the gastrointestinal tract, hepatobiliary system, and pancreas.
Lippincott Williams & Wilkins - Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Devoted exclusively to Inflammatory Bowel Diseases and covers topics of interest to professionals treating patients or conducting research on inflammatory bowel diseases.
Journal of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition
- Official journal of the European Society of Paediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology, and Nutrition, and the North American Society for Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition.
Lippincott Williams & Wilkins - Pancreas
- Official Journal of the American Pancreatic Association and the Japan Pancreas Society.
Indian Journal of Gastroenterology
- The official publication of the Indian Society of Gastroenterology.
- The official journal of the American Society of Abdominal Surgeons with a focus on surgical management of abdominal diseases and new developments in surgery.
Current Opinion in Clinical Nutrition and Metabolic Care
- Focuses on nutritional and metabolic aspects of patient care.
Journal of Clinical Gastroenterology
- Provides clinical studies and reviews, case reports, and technical expertise with a focus on gastroenterological diseases. The journal features peer-reviewed articles and clinical reviews that put the latest research and development into the context of a clinical practice.
Gastroenterology Clinics of North America
- Each issue focuses on a single topic in gastroenterology and is presented under the direction of an experienced guest editor.
Gastrointestinal Endoscopy Clinics of North America
- Each issue focuses on a single topic in gastrointestinal endoscopy and is presented under the direction of an experienced guest editor.
Clinics in Liver Disease
- Provides current, practical information on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions affecting the liver and biliary tract. Each issue focuses on a single topic.
- Official Belgian journal publishing articles, review and case reports in the field of gastroenterology, hepatology and endoscopy.
- Publishes significant studies related to stomach neoplasms. A joint official journal of the International Gastric Cancer Association and the Japanese Gastric Cancer Association.
Journal of Gastroenterology
- Publishes original papers, case reports, reports of multi-center trials, review articles, short and rapid communications, and other articles on all aspects of the field of gastroenterology. The official publication of the Japanese Society of Gastroenterology.
International Journal of Colorectal Disease
- Publishes articles focused on new developments and research in disease on the colon and rectum.
- Designed for publication of original articles dealing with clinical radiology of abdominal disorders, including the alimentary tract and the genito-urinary system.
- Abstracts from the Official Journal of the Society of American Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Surgeons (SAGES) and the European Association for Endoscopic Surgeons.
- A multidisciplinary journal devoted to swallowing and its disorders.
- International journal in gastroenterology with articles on clinical research of the alimentary tract, the liver, biliary tree and pancreas.
- Focus on international developments in gastrointestinal endoscopy.
Gastroenterology Coding Information - The Coding Institute
- Provides current coding advice specific to gastroenterology with tactics to optimize endoscopic billing, in-office and inpatient visits.
[ Submit ]
above to Add a New Site, Update a Site, or Remove a Site from this Category.
Health : News and Media : Publications
This directory is made available through a Creative Commons Attribution license from the