DMOZ Internet Directory
Includes links to GI department homepages at university hospitals and also private hospitals. Links to GI fellowship sites can be found through these sites.
[ Submit ]
MUSC Digestive Disease Center
- The Digestive Disease Center at the Medical University of South Carolina (Charleston) brings together diverse specialties involved in evaluating and treating digestive diseases and disorders.
University of Washington Division of Gastroenterology
- Provides information on the division, research activities, CME topics, and aboutthe fellowship program.
Stanford University Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- Provides information about the division as well as information about the fellowship program.
University of Chicago - section of Gastroenterology/Nutrition
- Provides information about the department, faculty, and services offered.
Saint Louis University- Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- Provides information about the department, the faculty, and the fellowship program.
Massachusetts General Hospital Gastrointestinal Unit
- Provides information about the department, the procedures they offer and their fellowship program.
Texas A&M College of Medicine/Scott & White Gastroenterology Fellowship
- Information about the fellowship program.
University of California San Diego, Division of Gastroenterology
- Provides information about the division, their research activities, and the fellowship program
Mayo Clinic Jacksonville Gastroenterology Department
- Information about the department and patient information.
Thiomas Jefferson University: Jefferson Digestive Disease Institute
- Provides information about the institute, patient information, and fellowship information.
University of Alabama division of Gastroenterology
- Provides information about the department, research activities, and fellowship information.
University of Michigan Gastroenterology Division
- Information about the division, research activities, and the fellowship program.
Columbia University Division of Digestive & Liver Diseases
- Information about the division, fellowship program, and links to useful GI sites.
Johns Hopkins Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- Provides information on the department, various digestive diseases, basic and clinical research, the fellowship program, learning center, CME, education, and patient information.
University of Texas-Houston Gastroenterology
- Information about the program and the fellowship program.
Indiana University Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- Information about the department, fellowship program, and information for patients.
Children's Hospital of Michigan Department of Gastroenterology
- Provides information about the department. Includes information about the pediatric residency program.
[ Submit ]
above to Add a New Site, Update a Site, or Remove a Site from this Category.
Health : Medicine
This directory is made available through a Creative Commons Attribution license from the