DMOZ Internet Directory
Conditions and Diseases
[ Submit ]
International Huntington Association
- Federation of national voluntary health agencies.
Caring for People with Huntington's Disease
- Information about caring for people with Huntington's disease, for patients, families and professionals.
- A charity site aiming to spread awareness, information, and news about Huntington's disease.
Huntington's Disease Society of America
- Research, assistance, and education.
Huntington's Disease Association UK
- Supports people affected by the disease and provides information and advice to professionals.
- Information for families with a child with juvenile HD or one at-risk. Includes at-risk, genetic testing/testing of children, related JHD and HD symptoms and how to recognize/help, types of therapies, various medication and drug searches, surgeries, procedures used in testing, suicide, divorce, disabilities, assistive technology, support links, and benefits/insurance.
Heather's Huntington's Disease Page
- Features a weblog, care giving tips, ways to fight brain fog, myths, the author's story, families’ story, poetry, and ways to have a positive testing experience.
- An information sheet compiled by NINDS, the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. Includes links to NIH recruitment for drug trials and detailed information about HD.
Huntington's Disease Information
- A resource on Huntington's disease.
Centre for Huntington Disease
- The clinic provides care from several perspectives for individuals with Huntington Disease (HD) as well as their families. Based at the University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada.
eMedicine Health - Huntington Disease Dementia
- Consumer health resource center providing information on the causes, symptoms, and treatment.
Australian Huntington's Disease Association (NSW) Inc.
- Offers support for families living in the Australian states of New South Wales and the Australian Capital Territory. Includes resources and information about NSW.
- Gives disease information, services available in Queensland Australia and links.
Huntington Study Group
- Coordinates and provides enrollment for drug trials across United States, Canada, Europe and Australia.
Huntington's Disease Lighthouse Families
- Current information on treatments, drugs, support and patient resources.
[ Submit ]
above to Add a New Site, Update a Site, or Remove a Site from this Category.
This directory is made available through a Creative Commons Attribution license from the