DMOZ Internet Directory
Category is for telephony products and services that particularly use speech processing/recognition over telephone lines or wireless mobile including IVR (interactive voice response) and call center processing.
[ Submit ]
- SpeechSoft provides CT Software for Windows 2000, NT, with Voicemail, Attendant, IVR, OutDial and Faxback.
DSP Group, Inc.
- Supplier of speech recognition hardware for telephone applications.
- Develops speech recognition, voice authentication, text-to-speech and VoiceXML based voice-browsing products and development tools for telephone access.
Nemesysco Voice Analysis Tools
- Develops vocal lie-detectors, emotion-detectors and love-detectors for various uses such as security, fraud-prevention, border check points, customs points, banks, insurance companies and private uses.
- Markets software that enables voice and multimedia communications over packetized networks, the Internet and intranets. Also develops open systems to bridge the Internet to the public switched telephone network.
Active Phone Server
- Personal phone assistant software - autodialer, forwards messages, records answers, e-mail checker, ISP dialer, Caller ID, event reminder.
Virtual Hold Technology
- Innovative IVR callback software which uses speech recognition to schedule a live person call back rather than having customer wait in the on hold queue forever. Also includes ability to post a return call time "meter" to customer's browser.
Enterprise Integration Group.
- A consulting and design firm for IVR and VoiceXML applications.
- Supplier of call center and computer telephony software products to organizations in markets world-wide.
Message Technologies, Inc.
- IVR programs for patient compliance, locators, and event registration with integrated marketing support.
Computer Assisted Telephony Systems
- Provider of interactive voice response and CTI solutions, voice mail, fax-on-demand, Web design. IBM Business Partner in South Africa
The Voice User Interface Company
- Consultancy that provides expertise in the design, development and evaluation of telephony based voice user interfaces. Specializes in the details of dialog design, grammar development, voice branding, dialog failure recognition strategies.
- Provides e-business solutions for companies who value the telephone as their communication lifeline to customers.
- Develops and hosts carrier-grade VoIP and PSTN communications solutions utilizing speech recognition and text-to-speech. Services include: next-generation IVR systems, managed call routing, IP voice conferencing, IP Centrex, enhanced voice mail, outbound call campaign automation, and VoiceXML applications.
CG-Coreel Logic Systems Ltd., India
- Products include Digital Exchange, voicemail systems, IVR and general telecommunications.
- Computer telephony applications specialist providing turnkey CT solutions such as information portals, automated account access, outbound dispatch messaging and VBVoice, a RAD tool for building wired and wireless CT applications.
- Specializes in the development of voice systems and provides application development tools. TeleFlow development software, available for download, can be used to create voice applications and portals.
- Provides design, implemention, and support for interactive voice response (IVR / VRU) systems and contact center technologies of multiple vendors such as Generations, Periphonics, and Speechworks.
- Develops caller speech solutions. Full lifecycle support - from application discovery to custom development and ongoing maintenance and monitoring.
Call Handling Services Ltd
- Provides solutions to call handling problems for the private, public, and voluntary sectors.
Speech Design Carrier Systems
- German based company providing wide variety of speech based services: multimedia messaging, voice mail, mobile solutions, SMS-to-voice, text-to-speech, mailbox, call center auto-attendant, music-on-hold, telefonanlage, anrufbetreuung, sprachspeicher, anrufbeantworter, wartemusik.
- German-based provider of measuring systems that determine perceived voice, audio and video quality of bandwidth limited channels and compression schemes.
- Designs, develops, implements, and hosts custom IVR/Web self-service solutions for touchtone phone or web browser. Has a 'try it before you buy it' option for multi office enterprises.
- Designs, develops, implements and supports integrated telephony solutions for small and mid-size enterprises including facilities for ACD, wireless LAN, unified messaging and call analysis. Site has a 'telephony glossary of terms'.
Computer telephony voice cards
- Intel Dialogic voice cards, voice and fax cards by Rhetorex and Pika technologies, voice mail software and fax broadcasting software packages.
EasyIVR Voice Services
- EasyIVR is an IVR outsourcing and voice broadcasting service center. Campaigns can be managed online, including reporting and message management.
- Develops computer telephony software for communication solutions including; personal numbering, hot desking, unified messaging, CTI and IVR. Based in UK.
- Intelligent voice solutions to help enterprises offer callers an efficient way to manage their accounts, place and track orders, and find locations from any phone. Company information, customer profiles, product FAQs, and demonstrations.
Call Center Consultancy in India
- Wide ranging call center consultancy includes web design and networking practices. Based in Chennai, India.
- Provides a PC-based speech system for businesses, distributors and service providers. Products include ArtiSpeech - a software program that integrates directly into any TeleVantage 6 server to speech enable call directory, email, voicemail, and IVR.
MikeT DSP Solutions
- Tool kits and specifications of DSP algorithms for line and acoustic echo canceller, DTMF, call progress, caller Id signal detectors for client-side telephony and VoIP. DSP consulting, white papers on adaptive filtering.
Callsys customer contact system
- Provides self serve and agent assisted telephone and e-mail transaction handling. Both inbound and out bound systems are supported. Based Australia.
West Telecom Corp.
- Provides VoIP products to construct solutions of any level of complexity. Descriptions of products and solutions.
- Specializes in developing custom interactive voice response (IVR) applications. Description of IVR solutions, and vendor, supplier, and software information.
- Provides IVR systems and voice XML for companies wanting communication through their interactive menus. Description of products and services, corporate information.
- Provides solutions for converting email messages into high quality human voice messages that are then delivered to a telephone number that you specify. Pricing information, answers to frequently asked questions, and affiliates.
Prompt! Speech Applications
- Independent B2B service provider for speech-driven phone applications. Offers a weblog, online demo, and service, customer, and technology information.
- Provider of advanced IP contact solutions focusing on Cisco and other voice leading portal platforms. Listing of partners, employment opportunities, case studies, and news and events.
- Automated call center solutions and interactive voice response applications. Services, markets, and resources.
- Transforms smart phones into tools for jogging your memory by integrating your conversations and verbal notes into your daily working, searching, and phoning environment.
Vio Group Telecommunications
- Provides voice and data networks, in addition to a variety of security equipment, to both the public and private UK sectors. Telecommunication and security services information.
- Dedicated to explaining the Interactive Voice Response (IVR) and voice automation market.
- Provides development of custom IVR and virtual receptionist services with a fully hosted service. Features, demo, and plans.
- offers personalized interactive voice response systems. Services, architecture, and news.
- Provides voice and eCommerce solutions. News, products, and stock market information.
- Provides a browser based calling solution. News and product overviews.
Call Center Technology
- Creates interactive technology platforms and products for customer interaction. Listing of technology partners and business associates, news, careers, and support information.
The SIP School
- SIP training courses and SIP Certification testing. Listing of course offerings.
- Provides .NET telephony application software and tools to build voice solutions.
- Wholesale provider of intelligent call-handling solutions to the reseller community. Overview of products and services and technology demonstration.
- Provides speech-enabled communication solutions. Services, company, and partner information.
- Offers a voice and text messaging service. On-line voice broadcasting demo.
IBM WebSphere Software
- Enables developers to develop and deploy voice-enabled e-business solutions.
- Provides user-managed communication services to organizations and individuals.
- Technology services provider offering IVR, VACD, and cloud routing solutions.
Artix Line Inc.
- Specializes in development of telephony software based on Intel/Dialogic boards such as fax servers, voice and fax messaging. News and pricing information. Based in Russia.
[ Submit ]
above to Add a New Site, Update a Site, or Remove a Site from this Category.
This directory is made available through a Creative Commons Attribution license from the