DMOZ Internet Directory
Content Management software that can be described as "Open Source". Open Source software is designed to encourage use and improvement of software written by volunteers by ensuring that anyone can copy the source code and modify it freely.
[ Submit ]
- An open source content management system and development framework, with dual professional license. Advanced workflow system, content versioning, multilanguage possibilities, collaboration, e-commerce functionality, content class system, role based access control, discussion forums.
- A content management framework used by open source and commercial applications alike. News, references, applications, support and developer resources.
- Publishing system designed for newspapers and magazines(GPL).
- A content management system (CMS) that includes a programming framework. Site includes community support, demo, download, and a blog. (PHP 5.2+)
- Object-oriented Web publishing system based on Java which use does not require programming skills. Site features information about the software, the latest stable release, and a developers section.
- Java based open source content management and publishing system designed to handle XML. Lenya uses Apache Cocoon from the Apache Software Foundation and is based on open standards such as XML and XSLT.
- A system based on java technology providing WYSIWYG editor, workflow engine and administration, all in a Web interface and multi-platform environment.
- Content management system running on SWI Prolog (alpha). Uses a compilation approach rather than interactive modifications. Includes automatic indices and site maps.
- Simple content management tool based around a templating system for HTML documents with an emphasis on page generation.
- Creates a structured list of your local html files - you may want to call the result a sitemap. It's written in Perl and freely available under the GPL.
- Windows and Linux desktop application for generation and maintenance of static Web sites. Uses XSL for templates and UTF-8 coded pages allow multilingual output.
Planet Of The Penguins (POTP)
- Lightweight system for PHP/MySQL with port to ASP/SQLServer also available. Gateway to Sourceforge project pages and author's site.
- An advanced, scalable, and robust content management platform written in 100% Java. Key features includes multi-language support, reuse between sites, integration capabilities, metadata tagging, and WYSIWYG editing in IE.
- A Web-based text and multimedia publication system designed to simplify the presentation of newspapers on the Web and to expedite real-time Web publication.
- Content management tool, primarily designed for distance learning. It is free and open source (BSD license) and relies on free products like Jakarta Slide and Cocoon.
- Open source portal scripts.
- Full featured CMS and application framework system with modular design. Commercial services available.
- Content management system. (Perl) [OS Independent]
- A full-featured Web application server and content management system with a rich user interface.
- A flexible, elegant, easy-to-use content management system for all kinds of websites, even weblogs.
- Collaborative web publishing tools for not-for-profits organisations. General information and developer center. Links to support network. No direct end-user support. (PHP, MySQL)
- A content management system (CMS) designed for small teams. Download, demo, documentation, and a blog are provided. (Ruby)
- A web application framework and a fully featured content management system. Community, demo, download, and documentation are provided. (PHP)
- Content is stored in a single HTML-file. CMS is less than 50 KB. Integrated WYSIWYG online editor (both IE and Mozilla). Open source.
- An open source CMS project for businesses. Includes customer management, project management, trouble ticketing, publishing contents, and other modules.
- Content management suite. Includes an open source, community version.
- An open source content management system. A point and click, free CMS that runs on a web server.
- Developer of open source tools for news media.
- A free, open-source, self-hosted CMS platform based on the Laravel PHP Framework.
- An open source social content management system (CMS) that creates an interactive website where users have the power to submit, vote, and talk about the news that is important to them. (PHP,MSQL)
- Open source CMS for web teams.
- Accessible open source content management system.
- Provides a simple Content Management System for creating small to medium-sized websites.
- Open source content management focused on productivity and usability.
- Open source ASP.NET CMS.
- The open source data portal software to streamline publishing, sharing, finding and using data.
- Symphony is an XSLT-powered open source content management system.
- Open source content management system.
- Versatile content management system. Includes wiki, calendar, blogs, quizzes, catalogues, download library, web pages, galleries, see the site for more features. Open source. The upgrade for OCPortal.
- Open source platform for content, product, and digital asset management.
Slightly Some Nucleus
- A continuation option for the Nucleus CMS project.
[ Submit ]
above to Add a New Site, Update a Site, or Remove a Site from this Category.
Open Source : Software : Internet
Open Source : Software : Internet
Languages : PHP : Scripts
Ruby : Software : Frameworks
This directory is made available through a Creative Commons Attribution license from the