DMOZ Internet Directory
News and references that specifically target the development of database driven web applications.
[ Submit ]
SQL Data Services Explorer Tutorial
- Step by step guide to using SDS Explorer to create Authorities by Yoshi Watanabe.
Philip and Alex's Guide to Web Publishing
- Informative, funny, easy to read and the recognized bible for people interested in database backed web sites.
- Share data for your web page between SQL and almost any other data source using Linked Servers by Don Schlichting.
Getting the Wrong Identity in Microsoft SQL Server identity Columns?
- SQL server identity column problems, use and scope by Don Schlichting.
PHP MySQL Tutorial
- Simple PHP and MySQL tutorial with examples like creating a guestbook, uploading image to database and creating simple content management system (CMS).
- Article details programming MySQL for web use by Arron Weiss.
Web Search Engine Results with SQL 2000
- This article demonstrates using MS SQL Full Text Search Engine to obtain web search style results by Don Schlichting.
Python Database Programming : Accessing MySQL
- Database Programming in Python: Accessing MySQL by A.P.Rajshekhar
Data Access Pages
- Using Data Access Pages to internet enable an Access table by Jayaram Krishnaswamy
CGI for Web Database Programming
- Using CGI and Java Servlets for web database programming by Nathan Folkert with help from Vincent Chu.
LINQ for a data driven Web Site
- How to create a C# LINQ ASP to Database Web site using Visual Studio 2005 by Satheesh Kumar.
Delphi ADO to HTML
- How to export your data to HTML using Delphi and ADO. This is the first step in publishing your database on the Internet - see how to create a static HTML table from an ADO query by Zarko Gajic.
Ruby on Rails Web Database Development Introduction
- An Introduction to Web Database Development Using the Ruby on Rails Framework by Nico Mommaerts.
Getting Started with Cairngorm
- Introduction to Cairngorm for web database development by David Tucker.
How to Use Onfolio to Manage Web Pages
- Introduction to Microsoft Live Toolbar gadget that allows website pages and links to be saved in a structured database
Web Database Interaction Using Perl
- Using Perl to create an HTML interface to any database that implements the Structured Query Language (SQL) by Chris Radcliff.
Amazon Simple DB Cloud Computing
- Introduction to Simple DB, a database web service offered by Amazon.com. Article introduces the Simple DB service itself as well as the concepts needed to work with it.
Windows Azure Introduction
- Introduction and overview of Windows Azure by Manuvir Das.
MySQL How To Install for SOHO
- Explains the basic steps of configuring MySQL for use with a MySQL-based application in which the application runs on the same server as the database.
Dedicated to Advancing Cloud Computing
- Miscellaneous links and articles on all aspects of Cloud Computing and Software As A Service.
Introduction to SQL Azure
- Article by Pinal Kumar Dave introducing architecture, programming models, and database comparisons of SQL Azure.
LINQ to SQL and Entity Framework on top of SQL Azure
- How to create a designer for working with LINQ with SQL Azure by Kevin Hoffman.
Cloud Computing Planet
- A cloud computing portal with link directories, news, and special features covering cloud storage, cloud management, Software as a Service (SaaS), Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), Cloud clients, Public Cloud, and Private Cloud.
Google App Engine Introduction
- Introduction to the Google App Engine, main concepts and links to examples.
LINQ to SQL
- How to use LINQ to SQL for web database development by Scott Gu.
[ Submit ]
above to Add a New Site, Update a Site, or Remove a Site from this Category.
Computers : Consultants
Internet : On the Web : Web Applications
Computers : Programming
Computers : Software : Databases
Computers : Software
This directory is made available through a Creative Commons Attribution license from the