DMOZ Internet Directory
[ Submit ]
The Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA)
- a recognized global leader in IT governance, control and assurance.
Association for Computing Machinery (ACM)
- Educational and scientific computing society, provides a forum for the exchange of information, ideas, and discoveries.
IEEE Computer Society
- The IEEE Computer Society is one of the major international professional bodies for IT professionals.
Council of European Professional Infomatics Societies - CEPIS
- Organization for informatics professionals covering many European countries.
British Computer Society
- The Chartered Institute for IT professionals in the UK and abroad
The Official Site of the Eurographics Association
- Eurographics, the European Association for Computer Graphics, helps professionals, scholars and students to excel in their work and careers in Computer Graphics and Interactive Digital Media. They are a European-wide professional Association which helps its members in advancing the state of the art in Computer Graphics and related fields such as multimedia, scientific visualisation and human computer interfaces. Through a world-wide membership, EG maintains close links with developments in the US, Japan and other countries, promoting the exchange of scientific and technical information and skills on a global scale. As a non-profit organization, EG devotes its efforts to providing useful resources and services for members.
Information Technology Senior Management Forum
- The Information Technology Senior Management Forum (ITSMF) is a national organization dedicated exclusively to fostering upper-level executive talent among African-American IT professionals.
American E-Commerce Association AEA IT Technology Org.
- Global leader in e-commerce education, e-business news, e-learning, technology training and IT career information.
Association for Computers and Taxation (ACT)
- Nonprofit, professional organization for corporate tax professionals who want to improve their use of technology. Includes information on conferences, publications, surveys and online discussion groups.
- Association for non executive directors in listed IT companies in the United Kingdom. Includes organizational information, search, and advertising information.
Greater Cincinnati ISACA - Information Systems Audit
- Cincinnati organization devoted to development of information systems audit profession
Black Data Processing Associates-Richmond Chapter
- Richmond Virginia Chapter of BDPA, a National organization that provides I.T. education to youth, elderly, and career development for our members
Institution of Analysts and Programmers
- UK professional body covering the areas of computer and business analysis and programming. Includes joining information and professional services.
Institute of Certified E-Commerce Consultants
- Provides education in computers and technology, with program details and membership information.
Dallas IEEE Computer Society
- Latest information on meetings, seminars, and other events of the Dallas chapter of the IEEE Computer Society plus contact information on chapter officers.
- The organizing site for the American Programmers Guild, whose mission is to promote the profession, set standards and lobby on issues affecting the profession.
British Computer Society (BCS) - Kingston & Croydon Branch
- Local BCS Branch covering members in Kingston, Croydon and the South West of Greater London. Details of events, presentations and AGM.
Silicon Valley Product Group
- A resource for software product management. Workshops, blog, newsletters, Agile/XP and Scrum development.
Association of Software Professionals
- An organization focused on the advancement of shareware, try-before-you-buy software. The ASP provides information and resources to assist software professionals develop, distribute, and market software via the shareware model.
Dayton Microcomputer Association
- Dayton Microcomputer Association - home of Computerfest(R). One of the oldest computer clubs in the USA.
[ Submit ]
above to Add a New Site, Update a Site, or Remove a Site from this Category.
This directory is made available through a Creative Commons Attribution license from the