DMOZ Internet Directory
Conferences related to the software, hardware, and human aspects of interaction with computers.
[ Submit ]
- ACM 2006 Conference on Computer Supported Cooperative Work. Alberta, Canada. 4 - 8 November 2006.
- Engineering and deployment of cooperative information systems. 17-20 Sep 2002. Beijing, China.
- "Connect" - conference on human factors in computing systems. 24-29 Apr 2004. Vienna, Austria.
- 16th annual conference on computer animation and social agents. 7-9 May 2003. Rutgers University, New-Brunswick, New Jersey, USA.
- 5th international conference on multimodal interfaces. Vancouver B.C.. 5-7 Nov 2003. Canada.
- Annual ACM Symposium on User Interface Software and Technology.
Nielsen Norman Group
- Events organized by the Nielsen Norman Group. Topics include user experience design for websites, intranets, software, and products, usability lifecycle, intranet usability, and information foraging.
- 2nd international conference on new interfaces for musical expression. 22-24 May 2003. Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
- International forum for reporting research, development and industrial experience on aspects related to the design, specification and verification of interactive systems. 4-6 Jun 2003. Funchal, Madeira Island, Portugal.
- "New Horizons" - conference on human factors in computing systems. 5-10 Apr 2003. Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
AACE Calendar of International Conferences
- Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education is an international, educational and professional not-for profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the knowledge, theory, and quality of learning and teaching at all levels with information technology.
- 9th International Conference on Enterprise Information Systems. Funchal, Madeira. 12-16 June 2007.
- 11th International Conference on Human-Computer Interaction. Jointly organized with Symposium on Human Interface (Japan) 2005, 6th International Conference on Engineering Psychology and Cognitive Ergonomics, 3rd International Conference on Universal Access in Human-Computer Interaction, 1st International Conference on Virtual Reality, 1st International Conference on Usability and Internationalization, 1st International Conference on Online Communities and Social Computing, and 1st International Conference on Augmented Cognition. 22-27 Jul 2005. Las Vegas, Nevada, USA.
CIS'04 and RAM'04
- 2004 IEEE Conference on Cybernetics and Intelligent Systems and IEEE Conference on Robotics, Automation and Mechatronics. 1-3 Dec 2004, Singapore.
UM'05 - 10th International Conference on User Modeling
- 10th International Conference on User Modeling. 24 - 30 July 2005. Edinburgh, UK.
SAFE Association Symposium
- 42nd Symposium of the SAFE Association. 27-29 September 2004. Salt Lake City, USA.
- Technology, Safety, Community - Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems. 2-7 Apr 2005. Oregon, US.
- 4th International Conference for Interaction Design and Children. 8-10 Jun 2005. Colorado, US.
- 10th International Conference on User Modeling. 24-30 Jul 2005. Edinburgh, UK.
Human Factors and Ergonomics Society
- Annual Meetings of the Human Factors and Ergonomics Society.
- "Interact. Inform. Inspire" - Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems. Quebec, Canada. 22-27 April 2006.
Webstock web conference
- A four-day conference-cum-workshop on web design. 23-26 May 2006. Wellington, New Zealand.
- 1st Annual Conference on Human-Robot Interaction. Utah, USA. 2-4 March 2006.
- International Working Conference on Advanced Visual Interfaces. Venezia, Italy. 23-26 May 2006.
- The 6th International Conference on Intelligent Virtual Agents. California, USA. 21-23 August 2006.
- 8th International Conference of Ubiquitous Computing. California, USA. 17-21 September 2006.
User Interface Conference
- Annual conference for web designers, information architects, and usability professionals. October. Cambridge, MA.
- 8th International Conference on Human Computer Interaction with Mobile Devices and Services. Espoo, Finland. 12-15 September 2006.
Mobile HCI 04
- 6th International Conference on Human Computer Interaction with Mobile Devices and Services. 13-16 Sep 2004. Glasgow, Scotland.
- ACM symposium on software visualization. 11-13 Jun 2003. San Diego, USA.
- Nordic forum for human-computer interaction research. 26-27 Oct 2004. Tampere, Finland.
- "Meeting Diversity in Cyber/Online Ergonomics" - The Fourth International Cyberspace Conference on Ergonomics. 15 Sep - 15 Oct 2005.
[ Submit ]
above to Add a New Site, Update a Site, or Remove a Site from this Category.
Computers : Virtual Reality
Games : Video Games : Game Design
This directory is made available through a Creative Commons Attribution license from the