DMOZ Internet Directory
Links to sites representing work by more than one artist. A "collective" is an organized group of artists dedicated to the betterment of the group as a whole, and the arts in general.
[ Submit ]
- Concerning the artistsgroup Keikkeik, publications, exhibitions, and general information.
The St. Clair Art Association
- Formed in 1971 by a small group of citizens with the objective of stimulating an interest in the arts and developing creative activities for the benefit and enjoyment of the public.
- Sculptures and sculptors from the Africa.
Cape Ann Artisans
- Provides guide to semi-annual event in coastal Massachusetts where local artisans open their studios. View samples of work.
Haliburton County Studio Tour
- Artists and craftspeople offer their latest work annually at 21 locations.
Rita Naras - MCS ArtWorks
- A unique collection of equine, wildlife and nature paintings by a group of Canadian artists. This select group specializes in depicting animal life and all things beautiful in the natural world.
South Mountain Studios
- Arizona fine art sculpture and photography studios of T.R., and K.S. Berry.
Innovative Australian Culture
- A site that offers unique Australian art and crafts inspired by Australia's convict foundations. Also educational with regard to what defines convict culture and why it still exists today.
Electronic Writing Research Ensemble
- Features visual hypertext projects and experimental electronic writing. Includes featured galleries and related links.
- Abstract paintings by Thomas A. Rossi, and sculptures by Paul A., and Mark A. Rossi.
Verkstad: Art at the Speed of Life
- Verkstad reflects the ongoing endeavors of Seattle, Washington artists John F Kieltyka and Monika Lidman.
Tina, Gennie and Josh DeWeese
- Samples of work by Gennie, Josh, and Tina DeWeese. Paintings, Sculpture and Ceramic works.
- An art-project run by Reinhard Blanck and Stefan Dobadka; a photographer (black-and-white photography), and a painter (oil painting).
- Current exhibitions as seen in the galleries of SoHo, NYC. Installation, painting, sculpture, and photography.
- A documentation of an exhibition at the Total Museum of Contemporary Art in Seoul by a group of international Korean and European artists. (Koo Jeoung-A, Robert Estermann, Gregory Maass, Bert Didillon, Kim Soun-Gui, Kim Na-young, Chung Seo-Young, Pekka Syrjälä, Rodolphe Auté, Kim Soun-Gui, Bahc Yi-So, Kim Joo-Hyun)
Artwork in the Heartland
- Phyllis Duschanek and Jenna Morrison - Wildlife, religious, and portraits.
Chicano Humanities and Arts Council
- web home of the Chicano Humanities and Arts Council, a collective of Denver based artist reflecting the Hispanic/Chicano lifeways through Art.
Prince Street Gallery
- A 30 year old, non-profit cooperative gallery. Information about schedules, membership and reproductions of paintings by gallery artists.
World Fine Art Gallery
- Artist Collective gallery that exhibits the works of emerging and mid-career artists from around the world in its Soho, NY location and on the Internet.
Zanshin Fine Arts
- Zanshin Fine Arts' goal is to showcase Northern California artists whose work embodies the process of Zanshin: "remaining mind": a balanced, aware state cultivated by the martial artist and well befitting the visual artist.
New Irish Art
- New Art by Irish Artists and Artists associated with Ireland.
- Community of artists, musicians, authors dedicated to collaborative experiments. Galleries, submissions, ongoing projects.
Artists in Our Midst
- An informal group of artists living in Vancouver, BC.
- Cleveland, OH non-profit, artist-run, alternative space gallery that has given over 6,000 artists an arena in which to present challenging new ideas.
Rene Roubicek and Miluse Roubickova
- Czech couple specializing in painted glass figurative and abstract objects and sculptures.
River District Studios
- Over 40 artist studios located along the French Broad River in Asheville, NC. Glass, woodworking, metal work, painting, furniture, clay.
Art Beyond Borders
- International artist's collective. Organizing lots exhibitions all over the world.
Enriched Bread Artists
- Group of 24 contemporary visual artists working, exhibiting, and sharing expertice in studios located in an old bread factory in Ottawa, Canada.
- Art gallery owned by an artists' co-operative and situated in Washington DC . Includes members' profiles and portfolios.
- Project of Artists in Cellophane, in which retired cigarette vending machines are used to dispense art. Includes introduction, history, images of the machines, and samples of the artists' work.
The Family Four
- Works of four sisters, Canadian artists from the rural community of Bradner, British Columbia. Images and short introductions.
Brazil USA Art Connection
- Features the work of six Brazilian painters.
- Chicago, IL artist run gallery with a focus on contemporary installation, video, mixed media, painting and sculpture.
- Platform for contemporary urban art. Featured artist slideshow and a forum.
- Bringing alternative, lowbrow, outsider, kustom kulture, tattoo, spraycan, surf/skate/punk inspired,hip-hop influenced, raw, inspiring, disturbing, and all out bad ass art to the masses since 2001.
Computer Fine Arts
- Features portfolios of computer art by various artists.
- Conceptual art gallery and information. Including knot in a box, the horn chair and "photo sin this is."
Eric Neighbour and Dana Petric
- Eric Neighbour, sculptor, works in ceramic, terrazzo, and ice. Dana Petric, writer and performer, creates screenplays, scripts, and performance art.
Synergy Artists Collective
- A group of New Zealand artists mainly from Wanganui, who have joined together to provide a place for artists to show and sell their works both on the internet and with exhibitions.
- San Diego art studio featuring various forms of body castings and ceramic installations. Offers supplies and classes in mosaics and jewelry making.
- Located in Tuscany, Italy, this studio is the workplace for professional stone sculptors from around the world. Presentation of its members and its particular location in a region where the sculpting tradition has been kept alive by artists and artisans through the ages.
Jerome Artists Cooperative Gallery
- Arts and Crafts cooperative in historic Jerome, Arizona. Representing over 30 local artists. Painting, pottery, photography, jewelry, fiber, sculpture, and wood arts.
- Artzero children's art projects, led by visual artists Bryan Holdsworth and Lucy Brennan-Shiel, are a collaboration between artists and children with a particular emphasis on child-centered creativity.
The London Group
- A collective of artists with a long and proud history of over 90 years. The London Group instigates peer-group reviews and group public exhibitions.
Art On The Boulevard
- A Co-op Gallery in Fort Worth housing 20 resident artists, art ranging in style from abstract expressionism to photo-realism, sculpture, wood art, photography, and precious jewelry.
Artspace studios galway
- An artists collective in the west of Ireland, sharing studio space and exhibiting together.
- Geoform is an online curatorial project and resource dedicated to showing abstract geometric art made by contemporary artists from around the world.
Sechrest Creations - Family Art and Design
- A family of artists showcase their art and design work which includes paintings, drawings and jewelry.
- Located in San Francisco's Haight neighborhood, David Bruce's "house of good lovin" (known for the Gemini Party) is now a fine art community space, too!
- Contemporary art and art initiatives from the Netherlands.
The Painting Center
- New York City collective specializing in contemporary painting.
- Gallery featuring work by Joy Brown, Stuart Bigley, Ananda Saha. Includes anagama wood-fired ceramic, sculpture, wall relief murals, installations, oil paintings and drawings. South Kent, Connecticut.
- A community based drawing site with artists contributing from around the globe also home to the FoundPhotos project. Includes profile, members list with galleries, information on the Make Draw Gallery, and FoundPhotos image galleries.
- Oil and acrylic paintings and drawings, in a variety of styles, from Washington DC area artists.
- An artist-led not for profit organisation that exists to promote access to contemporary art in the rural environment and raise the profile of innovative rural artists.
Aschenborn, Hans, Dieter and Paul
- German family of painters inspired by Africa wildlife and modern trends.
- A not-for-profit art space promoting and advocating contemporary visual arts in southern Arizona.
Havasu Art Guild
- A local organization located in Lake Havasu City, AZ. Has an on-line Gallery with original works of art by members.
- Visit the studio near Disneyland PARIS, and learn more about etching,burin,drypoint,monotypes, paintings and pastels. You will also find poetry in French and in English, as well as Robert GRAVES translated into French.
The Western Lights Artists Group
- Collaboration of visual artists from British Columbia. Includes information about exhibitions and a blog.
- Showcasing the work of London based artists Fabienne Jenny Jacquet and Noriko Watanabe.
[ Submit ]
above to Add a New Site, Update a Site, or Remove a Site from this Category.
Networks and Communities
Arts : Directories
Also Available in These Languages
This directory is made available through a Creative Commons Attribution license from the