DMOZ Internet Directory
[ Submit ]
Austrian Super Circuit
- Competition based in Hasselblad, Austria. Includes a list of previous contest winners, photos of previous top winners and contact information.
Digital Photography Challenge
- Weekly digital photography challenges with photograph feedback, forums, tutorials, and many other community features for all skill levels.
Togher International Festival of Amateur Photography
- Contest held annually in Cork, Ireland. Shows categories, entry form, prizes and awards, past entries and a note on the team behind the event.
London Salon of Photography
- Contains medal winners, acceptances for future Salons, portfolios of Salon members, entry details and a note on the history.
Scottish International Salon of Photography
- Open to all, accepts color, monochrome and slides in all categories. Prestigious international competition.
International Photography Awards
- Annual competition open to professional and amateurs. Includes information about the judges, rules, online entry form and previous winners.
Shifting Baselines Ocean Media Project
- The project is running a short and sweet photography contest for images that display changes within our ocean and coastal environment.
- Allows members to participate in free photography and photo-art tournaments as judges or challengers. Includes archive, latest winners, FAQ and application.
The Every Man Photo Contest
- Features competition philosophy, award categories, rules and archive of previous winners.
Semaine Photo de Riedisheim
- International Contest with FPF, FIAP and PSA approvement. FAQ, entry form to download, previous winners.
Shaker Workshops Photography Competitions
- Competition in two categories: interior shots, exterior shots. Photographs must highlight Shaker architecture, Shaker furniture and accessories in real life.
- Information on the Honickman First Book Prize in Photography, Dorothea Lange–Paul Taylor Prize, CDS Filmmaker Award, and the John Hope Franklin Student Documentary Awards.
Photographer's Forum: Photography Contest
- Open to amateurs around the world. Winners have their entries published and are awarded cash prizes and cameras.
South Australian Museum: ANZANG Nature Photographer of the Year
- Winners typically win cash prizes. Features a gallery of past entries and a list of their winner exhibitions.
- Has a 'photo of the day' competition. Includes archives of previous winners.
Head On Photo Festival
- Annual competition. Displays past winners and exhibitions and offers a blog.
Jones Soda: Photo Gallery
- Uploaded photographs may be selected to be used on a label for their soft drink. Submitted pictures can be viewed along with the photographer's name, location and submission date.
PDN Photo Annual
- Photo District News professional photography magazine's competition, offering a number of categories for entrants including corporate work, sports and photo journalism. FAQs explaining the categories and prizes. Rules.
Smithtown Township Arts Council
- Themed competition with winning entries being exhibited and entrants winning a cash prize.
Travel Photographer of the Year
- International amateur and professional competition. Lists the competition rules, categories, sponsors and prizes. Gives advice on picture selection. Also includes the winners' gallery and details about exhibitions and workshops.
- Lists competitions from around the world along with information such as the entry deadline, prizes and entry requirements. Arranged in such categories as nature, travel and photojournalism. Provides a guide to their top 10 competitions and tips on entry.
Appalachian Mountain Photography Competition
- Open to amateurs and professionals. Photographs must depict an interpretation of people, places or activities of the Southern Appalachians. Provides galleries, a list of awards, rules and press releases.
- Open to amateurs and professionals. Winners are awarded cash prizes and may be published in their annual book and have their winning entry shown in a Paris exhibition. Provides a gallery of previous winning entries and a directory of photographers.
Epson International Pano Awards
- Competition has an open, amateur and VR/360 category. There are tips on preparing the image, rules, prizes, profiles of the judges and galleries of past winning entries.
- Lists competitions ongoing, with a 'soon to close' category. Provides entry information, such as rules and requirements, and prizes available.
- Features a collection of competitions. Also offers a photograph gallery. Includes peer photograph challenges. Membership required for entry.
- Hosts juried exhibits in Vermont USA. Shows a photographic gallery of exhibits and has an online submission form for exhibition entries.
FMoPA: International Photography Competition
- Run by Florida Museum of Photographic Arts. Rules, categories and prizes.
- Peer judged competitions. Community featuring a forum.
- Awards cash prizes and publicity for the winners. Photographs and company information.
International Photographic Salon Varna
- Has PDF files displaying the results for each category and a gallery of winners. Archived results are available going back to 2007, the first year of the competition.
Santa Fe Photographic Workshops: Contests
- Includes a description of the competition theme, a list of fees, prizes and jurors.
Shoot the Frame
- Runs three competitions a month using people, land and wildlife as the themes. Photography related prizes are awarded. Has a gallery of previous winners' pictures and rules for entry.
- Allows individuals, businesses and organisations to host their own competitions. Prizes, themes and entry fees vary for entrants. Includes a blog.
- Competition open to all, on the theme of world beauty. Winners are awarded cash prizes. Details of the jury, rules and a list of previous winners.
Danubius International Photo Art Salon
- Offering four themes, with the competition open to all. Explains the rules and lists the entries so far.
Child Photo Competition
- International, open to amateur and professionals. Offers free monthly themed competitions with winners getting exposure on their blog. Also offers an annual competition on a black and white theme. Includes a winners' gallery and FAQs.
- Open to both amateurs and professionals though the two are separated with their own themes. Offers information about entering including rulles and FAQs, and displays previous winners' galleries. Winners are awarded titles and cash prizes.
Fine Art Photography Awards
- Open to international contestants, both amateur and professional. Themes are different according to skill level. Includes jury and prize information and FAQs.
- Hosts an international all-skill-levels competition. Shows past winners, judges and includes a blog.
- Professional and amateur black and white photograph competition. Presents the jury and winners' gallery. Publishes a book featuring the winners.
- International nature photograph competition. Presents winners' galleries and awards.
- Annual competition open globally to both amateurs and professionals, with the top 100 entries being published in their album. Mini-competitions are also held. Provides rules and reviews.
One Day in Venezia
- Monthly competition for amateurs aged 18 years or older. Shows the previous winning entries and provides rules, FAQs and submission form.
The Independent Photographer
- Features a community of photographers and their pictures. The competition is based on a theme with the winner getting a cash prize and exposure.
- Holds regular creative contemporary competitions. Provides prize information, current theme and past winners.
[ Submit ]
above to Add a New Site, Update a Site, or Remove a Site from this Category.
This directory is made available through a Creative Commons Attribution license from the