DMOZ Internet Directory
Society and Culture
Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual
This category is for organisations offering support and information to LGB people.
[ Submit ]
- Help and advice put together by a south west volunteer organisation to end isolation in the community.
Gay Advice Darlington
- Charity in South Durham and Darlington. Information, advice, and support.
- Youth project for gay, bisexual, queer and questioning youth under 19. Based in Harrow and Brent in North West London. News, events, contacts, photo gallery, reactions.
Albert Kennedy Trust
- Providing safe, supportive homes for young people who would otherwise be homeless or in a hostile environment. Information on the Trust and related news.
- Social-support group for bisexual people in Greater Manchester.
Brighton LGBT Switchboard
- List of national and international support lines provided by the Brighton support group, plus access to their local pages.
- Information on the Families and Friends of Lesbians and Gays parents network. Resources, message boards and listings of local groups.
- Attempts to answer questions on subject such as coming out, homophobia and sex for young males. Includes diaries and forums.
Civil Partnership Information
- Information and advice for gay and lesbian couples considering Civil Partnership. Question and answer service provided.
- Free and completely confidential information, support and counselling services for lesbians, gay men and bisexuals. Contacts, services, FAQs, Information, safe places, Links.
HIV and Me
- Support resource for people living with HIV and AIDS. Includes the site owners thoughts and ideas on living a happy life as a HIV positive man.
[ Submit ]
above to Add a New Site, Update a Site, or Remove a Site from this Category.
Society : Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual
This directory is made available through a Creative Commons Attribution license from the